Cash Flow Finance ("Factoring"?)

Now there's a way that you can accelerate your cash flow, without the restrictions of trade debtors, allowing you to seize on those business opportunities.

Cash Flow Finance allows you to access funds off the strength of your sales by way of a line of credit, up to 85% of the value of the receivables. This will be made available, depending on chosen lender, usually within 48 hours. When the invoice is paid you receive the remaining 15%

Stock - Sales - Cash (85% of sales). Transfer sales into cache with Cash Flow Finance

Request Quotation

Due to the high complexities of this product additional information will be sought once you submit.

Disclaimer: the information provided hasn't taken into account any person's individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should seek independent professional advice.